If you are coming on this article, I hope you are looking for Gmail FAQ’s, or you want to know about Gmail questions; so don’t worry, you are on right page. Here you will get the right information about to FAQ of Gmail.
What is GMAIL?
It is free webmail services that provide users with a gigabyte of storage for messages and provides the ability to search for specific messages. Gmail is a google email services provided you by Google.It means you can send an email to google to receipts.Gmail account is a free Google account with an email address that ends in @gmail.com.From the Gmail mailbox, Users can also access Google Docs, Google calendar and google sites.
1.Why I can’t login to Gmail?
- There are many reasons to not log into your Gmail account.
- Have you tried to check your internet options? By mistakes, you have disabled your cookies.
- If you used to log in with an invalid or malformed email. You won’t be able to access your account.
- You won’t be able to access your account if the username contains invalid character.
2.How do I log in to my new Google email?
You can access your Google account by using the browser name Google and google.com and log in your Gmail account using the Gmail id and password.When you click on the app’s icon next to your name (we call it the 9-patch) you will see a new icon for Gmail. Click on it and you’re in email!
3.Do I have to use Google Chrome for Gmail?
No, Google chrome offer Seamless integration between all the Google product and extension. But it’s not required to use any google services.
4.I forgot my password. How do I reset my password?
when you already signup your account.Gmail required your mobile number and alternate email id. when you forgot your password, you need to log in your alternate Gmail id. and you will get new password there or you will get otp on the registered mobile number with Gmail account.
5.How do I get help and support?
The best source is google help center or Gmail inbox or google apps.This provides online articles and troubleshooting that cover most everything you may need to know about Gmail.
Blog written by expert users is another source of detailed information about the product.
6.My password no longer works, How do I get a new one?
If you are unable to log into your account, you will need to go to https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery (also accessible from the “Need help?” link on the sign in page). There you will have one or more of the following options:
- Using a pre-configured recovery phone.
- Using a pre-configured recovery email.
- Prove ownership by answering questions about the Google account (last password, creation date), receiving a verification code to an e-mail or phone, or providing other information.
7.How can I change my Gmail dashboard color?
- Open your Gmail account.
- Go on the right side top corner on your Gmail dashboard and click on setting button.
- now click on theme option
- you can change your dashboard background or you can also set your picture on background by uploading in this.
8. How do I change my Gmail account password?
To change your Gmail password, use a browser to log into the Gmail web interface at www.mail.google.com then go to Settings -> Accounts -> Change Account Settings -> Change Password.
9. How do I sign into different Gmail account?
- If you want to sign in to a different account.
- Click on existing profile icon on the right side top corner of your Gmail account.
- click on that and click on add a new account.
- Otherwise, you can also log out existing Gmail account.
10.Can I have more than one Gmail account?
Yes, You can use more than one Gmail account by using the same number.
11. Can a user have multiple email addresses?
Yes. A user can have multiple email addresses by creating email aliases such as support@yourcompany. You can add up to 30 email aliases for each user.
12. How do I recover deleted messages?
The answer to this is dependent on when (less or more than 30 days) and why (by you or due to a compromised account) the messages were deleted.
13. My account may have been accessed by someone else, how do I secure it?
In order to fully secure your account, you must check both your Gmail account settings (Gmail Security Checklist) and your Google account settings (Account Security Checkup).
I hope you like this article. Comment and share this article.For new article you can subscribe our news letter.